So, my friend Ashley declared this week "Blast from the Past" week. So, I'm playing along. If you want to play along, here's her rules: Post one thing a day that has to do with the past. Anything. So, here is my first one.
#1:
#1:

So the above picture is from my birthday party when I was who knows how old?! I'm assuming 6? There was this place down by the DI in Sandy off 700 East and 9400 South that you could go there and paint ceramic items. It was pretty cool.
My friends at the table are from my old neighborhood on Silver Willow Drive in Sandy. Going around the table we have me, Candace Stuart, Tiffany Lee, Chelsea Goss, Christie Cochrane, Brooke Marion (Bird), Krystal Neddo (Day), and Hayley Halls (Cochran). For the most part I've kept in touch with a couple of them, but the others I just see on a random basis, or I'm friends with them on Facebook and that keeps us in touch!
But my three friends that we all used to hang out a ton and we were the little hellian blonde squad were the four of us below: Brooke, me, Christie and Hayley. We used to run around that neighborhood like it was nobodys business!! But after all of us started moving out of the "hood" we lost touch between a few of us. But last summer we got back in touch with everyone and went to lunch! It was great fun to catch up with everyone.

1 comment:
I've loved going to that place to paint! I'd totally forgotten about it!
Post a Comment