So...about a week or so ago Justus, me and my mom went to Pier 1 because I have this $20 gift certificate for there that expires on Saturday. While we were there I totally fell in love with this chair. Its so beautiful and comfortable. I was sitting in all the new chairs and couches and this was the last one for me to sit in and I sat down and just stayed there. Fifteen to twenty minutes later Justus had to drag me out of the chair. He said "I know you love it, but we don't really have a home right now. We're selling the condo and haven't closed on the house so there's no where to put it." So...of coarse I was a little disappointed.So this week in the mail I got Pier 1's new catalog for spring and Easter. And of coarse...my chair is in it. But, its on SALE! So, along with the sale price and my $20 gift certificate (obviously before taxes) I'd save about $100 on the chair! So, I again brought it up to Justus. He finally surrended and said I could buy it. Now that closing on the condo and house are so much closer and realistic, he was okay with it. YAY!!
So, I'm planning on going to get it on Friday night or Saturday. We laugh because I've already planned out what room this will go in and how I'm going to decorate the room around the chair. Its going to be in our front room, and for a very, very long time this will probably be the only piece of furniture in that room. Its going to be my black, white and red accents room. It will definitely go with the flow of the rest of the main floor too since the colors are red, black, brown, creams and whites. So hooray!!!
2 comments:
Ooo I really like the pattern! Good choice. I'm excited to see how you decorate!
I saw this chair while at Pier 1 this past weekend! I love it! Great choice! :)
Post a Comment