
Oh the Jelly Shoe. I don't know why we loved them. I had a few pair of them as did most girls. But really...why? All I remember about them is how they hurt or cut my feet, and made my feet get all sweaty. Gross. And it hated it when one of the little pieces would break away from the chain and dig into your foot...ouch!

Oh M.A.S.H. I loved this game. I played it with all my crushes, boyfriends, and dream husbands. Who didn't right? And my favorite was when you'd throw in a couple guys that you hated or really disliked. Keeps things interesting. It definitely made certain classes, subjects, or periods go by a lot faster. This also reminds me of those little hand made games you'd play when you'd make some origami thing and decide who you liked or whatever. Oh those were the days............
2 comments:
I forgot about MASH!:)
Hey! I L.O.V.E your new chair! I might have to come take a few pictures with it! lol! I am a sucker for an awesome chair!
haha. Loved both of those!
Post a Comment