
Awe...Clueless. Who doesn't love this movie? I love it! And, I love to watch it and laugh at some of the funny things in it; the old cell phones, tapes, and Marvin the Martian. Justus always says when I watch this movie, "This movie made Jeeps a girl car. It was a guy car until Cher drove one." Or something along those lines, and then he goes into a short story about how he loved Jeeps until this movie and probably would have owned one.
And where are our friends now?
Alicia Silverstone: Has been doing several TV roles and looks to be filming on a new movie
Brittney Murphy: The voice of Luanne on TV's King of the Hill, has finished filming a few movies herself
Paul Rudd: Love him. He's been in several of my favorite comedies the past few years.
Donald Faison: Is on the TV show Scrubs.
Jeremy Sisto: Now has a leading role on my #2 favorite show, Law & Order.
No comments:
Post a Comment