So this is kinda old, but back in November for my birthday my father-in-law, Marky Mark, got us tickets to see Blue Man Group in Vegas. We were down there for the Annual Turkey Shoot soccer tournament. Justus' parents and sister came down and we all (minus Coke) went to the show on Saturday night. It was great. I saw them at the Delta Center or E-Center when they came a few years ago, but seeing them in their studio was pretty cool!Marky Mark loves to go to shows down in Vegas, the year before he got us tickets to go see the Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian...it was grand! I love that show! And since tickets are pretty pricey, I'll totally let him keep buying for the shows!
1 comment:
My mom and I saw blue man group in Vegas...we got to sit 3rd row, and it was amazing! It is always fun to see those shows, and even better when they are free!! :)
Post a Comment