March 17, 2009

Good luck? I don't think so : (

Well, I thought today would be a lucky day but its turned out to be very unlucky. The buyers of our condo couldn't get the funding because of some minor quirks that now govern the lenders in America. Things that would have been fine a year or two ago, cannot happen anymore. So, all in all, we might lose the house now. We have already re-listed the condo and hopefully Holmes Homes will be willing to work with us a little longer. If not, I guess its both our loss. I also partly blame it on our lame condo complex and the way its managed. Thats all for now...I'm really upset, but I'll be fine. I just sucks that when we were supposed to be closing this week we find out that we won't be anymore. Hopefully something good will turn out from all this stress. Thanks for your love and support...
Koellikers

2 comments:

Parisa and Zac said...

Katie that sucks so bad, I'm so sorry. How frustrating! What a crapy day that is, hopefully something happens soon so that it can all be worked out. Good luck with everything!

kennan said...

this is terrible news i am so frustrated for you. everything will work out in the long run.... sometimes the long run sucks though. good luck!