January 8, 2010

Praying for JR

So I just found out today that one of my oldest friends is dying of pneumonia. He's been in the hospital for about 5 days now and he's getting worse. His parents are trying to stay optimistic and are praying for him everyday. They've also called as many temples in the US, Canada and Polynesian temple's too, to have his name on the prayer rolls. Please pray for him.

JR has always been a fun guy to be around. He came down with me, my mom and a couple other friends to St. George when we were freshman to a dance competition I had. We made a crazy video that followed us all weekend. It was one of the funnest trips I had with friends when I was younger. Me, Tyler and JR were like three kids that were joined at the hip our freshman year (JR was our "3rd wheel") I guess since Tyler and I "dated"...haha... But we always had fun with him and he is a great friend.

I hope that he pulls through this even though they say it doesn't look good. Please keep him in your prayers.

2 comments:

Sam and Shauna said...

No way! I can't believe it. We'll pray for him. Thank you for putting this on your blog. I would of never known.

Meg and Brad said...

Are you talking about Price? That's so sad. He'll be in my thoughts and prayers.