So I've been struggling the last week. I haven't been feeling well most days. I get dizzy a lot, light headed, very fatigued, sometimes I feel like I'm just going to pass out when I'm just sitting there. It scares me when this happens. I'm eating and drinking fluids, but I guess my body is just getting so tired and worn down by this little baby growing inside me. He's stealing all my energy and he's being so active, all the time.
I'm also at a point where I'm super uncomfortable and I'm sleeping less and less. I am now having trouble falling asleep, staying asleep, and I'm waking up extremely early and can't fall back asleep. Oh, and lets not forget the wonderful "charlie horse cramps" I keep getting in my legs too while sleeping, wonderful feeling! Okay...no bueno I say. My little guy just moves so much and he's strong enough that I can't sleep through his movements anymore. One night I just stayed awake for over an hour just feeling him move all over. It was cool to feel him moving, but also not good because I had to work the next day so I was super tired. Oh the price of being a mom, but I'm up for the challenge. I just get worried when I start seeing stars and I get scared to drive on my own. I think that is a legitimate fear don't you? I'd like to be safe thank you very much. Don't want to pass out while driving, that would be very, very bad.
I think I've also been really worried because of Scott and Katie's little boy that was born early. She was about 25 weeks when her water broke last Monday morning. They were keeping her in the hospital and were trying to delay labor as long as possible, and she ended up having him early this morning, Monday 01/04/2010, so at about 26 weeks. From what I know he's in the NICU and is doing well for how early he was born. That's about all I know. But my heart goes out to them and we are praying for him to stay healthy and grow strong in the coming days and weeks. But it's a scary thought because you just never know when these little one's are just going to come; so I've been freaking out at Justus a little about needing to get everything prepared just to be ready for anything that could happen. I know it isn't common for those things to happen, but you just never know.
I'm getting more and more anxious to have our little guy come as well!
1 comment:
I feel like I am reading my own blog post! Not being able to breathe, feeling dizzy/weak when I stand up... My doc says that the baby sometimes will push up on your lungs, and also your uterus that is expanding pushes on some of your blood vessels which can cause you to feel a little woozy too. I hope that you start to get better sleep. And just know that if your baby was born now, although it would be scary, he would be ok. Modern medicine is pretty amazing. Take it easy cute girl! We only have a little bit left!
Post a Comment