My mom just called me at work, and JR Price has just passed away. I will keep you all posted as I find out anything regarding memorial/funeral services.
If you haven't read my prior post, JR was in the hospital with pneumonia and his outlook wasn't good. He was in there for over a week and wasn't getting better. His family was praying that there might be some hope but today he passed.
We will all miss you JR. You were a great friend.
Katie
3 comments:
Oh my heck I can't believe that, his family will be in our prayers. Thanks for keeping us updated. Do you know how it started??
I don't know how it started. My mom just told me last week that he was in the hospital with pneumonia and it didn't look good.
I just heard the news too! I can't believe he passed away. He is so young. His family will definately be in our prayers. He was a great friend in High School.
Post a Comment