November 17, 2009

Boys, Boys, Boys!

So, I know lots of friends, family and co-workers that are pregnant right now...so far almost all of them are having boys!
Kelli & Kyle- Boy Due Feb 27th (one week before me)
Erin & Robert (Koelliker cousins)- Boy Due March 2nd (same day as me and Justus!)
Emily Knight (co-worker)- Boy Due a few weeks after me
Katie & Scott (co-worker and wife)- Boy Due a month after me

Babies that are already here...
Nic & Joyce (Justus' brother & wife)- Baby Jack born August 27th (born about 6 months before our baby is due)
Nicole- Just recently had her little baby boy
Holly & DJ- Had their little boy in April of this year

I have a few more friends that are prego right now that are due soon or in the next few months around me but their having girls. It's been fun to know all the people that are pregnant at the same time so we can swap stories!! I even had another friend tell me that she's expecting too!! But, it's on the down low right now until they're ready to announce it to the rest of the world. But I'm still super excited!!

1 comment:

Lance and Nikki said...

You'll be such a good boy mom! And your little tummy is so cute!