November 3, 2009

23 Weeks and Counting...

Yep! I'm 23 weeks today! And Finally, Finally I'm posting a good picture of my belly! It isn't that big yet, but its certainly growing every day. My biggest "fear" is my naval is now starting to stick out slowly...I like having an innie!! Haha
I went to the doctor a week ago today, and everything is great.
My uterus is just as big as it should be.
It was 22 centimeters, which was supposed to equate to how many weeks I am.


Some days my belly looks bigger than other days...maybe I just hide it under some of my clothes better than others. Not that I'm trying to hide it, but it just gets hidden! Apparently someone at work didn't believe I was prego a few weeks ago because they said I wasn't showing at all.
Not the case anymore!!


Ta-dah!! Its our little guy!! This is the little guy at our ultrasound we had about 3-4 weeks ago. He's growing so much. He's kicking and punching all over now. And he might have had a case of the hiccups last night. Maybe that's why I couldn't sleep at all and I have a stiff...stiff back today. I woke up this morning pretty much bawling because my back is so sore. And I can't take anything to help :( Not to mention I slept like garbage as well. I woke up at least, at least once an hour until about 4am when I was able to get 2 hours of sleep in a row before waking up at 6am again. Man...at least I didn't get more leg cramps like the night before or I would still be asleep right now!

5 comments:

Steven and Blythe said...

Look how cute that baby bump is! Baby Koelliker is growing nicely. That is so much fun and I am so excited for you. Sorry you were not sleeping well though... probably going to be the case for awhile to come. ha ha! The joys of pregnancy! I am so glad I will be waiting for awhile.

The Prescott Press said...

Oh! Isn't it wonderful being prego! Get use to the no sleeping part. It only gets worse. Sorry. Oh I remember the leg cramping! It would wake me up out of a dead sleep and it would hurt so bad! I love your cute belly though! I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, you are sooooo cute pregnant!!

Miss Bear said...

Bah....at 23 weeks I was a monster! :) You look darling, and so does your little man!

Unknown said...

You look so cute pregnant! Congrats on having a boy. They are fun and easy!