So, today marks the first day of my 26th week, so I have about 98 days to go!! This month has flown by. Tonight Justus and I are flying to Las Vegas for my birthday, Thanksgiving and a soccer tournament. I'm so excited! It's our last "big trip" until the baby is here. I won't be going on any trips until June for Regionals in New Mexico.
The little guy had the hiccups last night and it was kinda funny. He had to be laying from side to side, so head on my left side and feet to my right because each side of my tummy would jump when he'd hiccup!! It was hilarious!! I was laughing, but since it was like 1am I had to be quiet while Justus slept...it was silly though! And before I fell asleep last night I was just watching him move around in my tummy, but when I'd tell Justus to look he'd only catch the tail end of his movements.
He does move around a lot at night compared to the day I guess. Justus couldn't sleep the other night so he had his hands on my tummy and was feeling him move around and feel him with another case of the hiccups. He was shocked I stayed asleep during all that movement, but I can sleep anywhere through almost anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment