October 21, 2009

Projects to Come

So I've got an itch to finally start doing stuff for our little boy now that we know he's a boy. Here are some of the things I've got in the works...


I got this cute scrapbooking kit for a little boy, so I can sort of get that started and personalize it once he's here and we decide on a name.


The last few Saturdays my mom, Justus, Connor and I have ventured across the valleys to several fabric stores to get his little nursery started. My mom is going to make his bedding/bumpers/quilt. Then we've got plenty of fabric to make a few blankets, carrier cover, and a few other things I got fun patterns for.



The bottom three fabrics are going to be the bumpers and skirt for the crib...I'm so excited!
My mom rocks!!



This stack is going to be a lot of different things...blankets, burp rags, carrier cover, diaper-to-go, and nursing covers (aka hooter hiders).


These fun fabrics (love them!) are going to be a few blankets for the little guy...he's already so spoiled!

1 comment:

Miss Bear said...

Your colors look similar to the ones we are doing! Fun!
He is only going to continue to get spoiled! :)