- Korihor and call him Kori (this has been our "favorite"-yes that is a sarcastic remark). I don't think we want to name our kid after that guy.... We suggested after that why not have twins and name them Cain and Abel or Laman and Lemuel?!
- Cletus and call him Clete, yes like a soccer cleat.
- Satan- well...various versions of this have been suggested along with other devilish names from movies...my brother-in-laws think our boy is going to be crazy like Justus was as a kid. (example- at around 3 he was chopping wood on his own and cut his head open with the axe or how about the time he cracked eggs in the refrigerator so he could watch them ooze down each level? yes...this is what I'm in for...)
- 9- this is Justus' suggestion that he's not going to let die until we are done having kids. Its his favorite number. I've quashed this because I don't want our kid named after a number. And, according to a baby name book we have a judge ruled it "inhumane" or something to name a person a number. Sorry honey...
- Rolliker- Rolliker Koelliker and call him Rolli...yeah I don't think so
- Kick- another Justus favorite.
These are just a few of the suggestions we've had in the past couple of weeks. I'm sure we will get more and more in the next 20 weeks until the little guy finally gets here. For now we just tell people to call him "Buddy" or "the baby." Mark, Justus' dad, likes to call him Bob; he's really just calling him that so we will get annoyed and hopes we will divulge the baby's real possible name. Sorry Marky Mark, not happening.
1 comment:
KATE - my advise announce it so no one else takes it!!!
Post a Comment