My Cute Hubby!
So, last week we had a little bit of a panic at our house. Justus came down with the flu! Don't worry, I'm okay, I didn't catch it. Luckily I got a flu shot a few weeks before and once I knew he was sick I didn't touch him and tried to disinfect whatever I could. My poor husband though. He was very sick. Luckily we were able to get him some Tamiflu and within a couple of days he was all better! This couldn't have hit at a worse time though, for him at least. He got sick in the early morning hours of the day he was going to coach the State Cup Semi Final game(s). Both his teams made it to the semi's but played at the same time. Luckily he had assistant coaches at each game to help him out. Both teams advanced to the finals and played on Saturday and both won. The U-14's killed La Roca (their enemies) 4-0, could have been a lot worse too. That team didn't get one goal scored on them the whole tournament and their closest game was 3-0!! They played awesome!! I was so proud of them and Justus!! The U-12 team scraped by in the finals winning 3-2 in the last few minutes Daniel got a very lucky header in the box that barely went in for the win. But, a win is a win. They didn't play as well as we had hoped (not to mention their goalie got a red card in the semi final game, so they didn't have a real goalie playing) but they still were able to pull it together to get the win. Great Job Boys! Can't wait for Regionals in New Mexico next June!
The U-14's
The U-12's
Between the final games, Coke and I went up to University Mall to see Justus' cousin who was having a book signing. Chad Lewis, retired NFL star and former BYU player, wrote a book about how he acheived his success. So we went and visited him and had a small chat with him. He's a nice guy for someone who went to BYU...haha.
Chad and his aunt Coke
On Sunday was the Annual Burt Halloween party at the Love's. Justus and I went as Alice and the Mad Hatter. Jonny and Connor went as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. I had to squeeze into my costume since the dress is not meant for a 5 month pregnant woman! We had to break out the plyers to get it to zip up!! We had a lot of fun.
I know...you can barely tell I'm prego in this picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment