February 9, 2009

Updates

Hey everyone....thought I've give a quick update on anything new. So, most of you can tell we are trying to sell the condo so we can get into our new house that is just sitting, waiting for us to move in! We had a buyer come this week that loved it, and they're coming back tomorrow and from what I've heard from my realtor...this might be the one to finally put an offer down!! Hooray!!

In other news....I got a promotion at work and I'm now a Help Desk Team Lead (a supervisor) and thats been great. The other team leads are great to work with and I feel like I've been able to contribute a lot of my thoughts on how to make things run smoother in certain areas of our job. I'm still working a few nights at Naartjie as well and things are great there.

Justus' Sparta 96 boys team got accepted to the biggest international tournament in the US in April, the Dallas Cup. So, we will be in Dallas, TX the first week of April for this week long tournament. The best teams from the country and tons of international teams come to play in this huge tournament. Justus is so excited to have this opportunity for his kids because they've been working towards this kind of recognition for a long time. Even if they don't make it out of their pool, its an honor for them to even be invited to such a prestigious tournament! I'm so excited for them!

Last bit of news that I can think of is that Nic & Joyce are pregnant! Congrats to the future parents of my first niece/nephew!! They are very early in their pregnancy and are due in the middle/end of August. As for us in baby news....I finally went to a doctor to see if there's anything wrong with me and we should have some answers in the upcoming weeks. So I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks for all your love and support with us in the last few months...we've definitely been grateful for all the help our friends and family have given us, so thanks to you all! We love you guys!

2 comments:

Ky and Kel said...

I really hope that your condo sells! I will keep you in my prayers! And as for going to a doctor, I am glad you did and I hope everything is well. I hope you found a good, caring doctor that is willing to do everything possible for you. Baby troubles are the hardest thing to go through, in my opinion. I hope that you can find some answers. If you need anyone to talk to, PLEASE call me!

Broadheads said...

Hey I am so so so happy that your place looks like its going to move! If you need help moving we would love to help you! You guys are great!