This is our future house. The exterior in this picture wasn't finished yet, but you get the idea. Now that the condo is under contract, its more of a reality that the house will be ours by the end of March!!
I love your house, it is beautiful! I am so excited for you two! I am glad everything went well for you and hopefully all the moving and everything will go smoothly this next month.
3 comments:
Congrats! that must have been so stressful not knowing that you would sell it or not.. I am so happy for you guys the house is awesome so gorgeous!
I'm so happy that this is finally going to be YOURS! Yay for the condo selling as well! Congrats girlie!!! :)
I love your house, it is beautiful! I am so excited for you two! I am glad everything went well for you and hopefully all the moving and everything will go smoothly this next month.
Post a Comment