So, after Justus and I officially move into the house, we are going to have an open house so that all our friends and family can come hang out and see our new place. We've already had a ton of people that want to come and see it, so instead of having everyone come at random times we are just going to have a party! So, in order to get out invitations to some of you I'll need your addresses, so email me at kbkoelliker@hotmail.com so I can shoot you and invitation after we pick a date. It probably won't be until April, but with the madness that will be next month I figure I better just get them now so I already have them. So if you want to come see it, let me know! I'll also post something later on with the details too but if you want and invitation as a reminder....I'll send one your way!
2 comments:
Rudy is Jeff's dad. He is a great guy, you are in good hands.
Since I can't make it, I would love to see PICTURES! :)
I'm so glad everything is working out!!
Post a Comment