So here's the skinny on life: We are closing in about 26 hours on the condo and house. Then we will move in later this week!!!!!
I do not have Swine Flu. So no worries there. I'm fine, but its always good to be cautious about that kind of thing, right?
My heart goes out to the Rogers and Jensen clan. My best pal Jenny Jensen informed me that her sister Tammy passed away from a massive heart attack on Saturday night. I love you guys and our prayers are with your family. Let us know if you need anything, anything at all.
Did I mention that we are closing on our house? Can you tell I'm excited? We walked through it again this weekend and it got both of us super excited!!
2 comments:
Congrats on a lot of things. Closing on your house and not having the Swine Flu!! I am so excited for you and your house looks so cute. Good luck with closing!
Thanks for the post, hun. Congrats on the house.
Post a Comment