June 4, 2009

SWINE FLU!

So, my poor desk neighbor at my work has been confirmed with Swine Flu! Sorry girlie! Well, I just happen to be the closest person that sits by her at the moment. I wasn't feeling well this morning, I started getting a shooting pain in my left hip and it felt like I had bad cramps. I'm 90% sure its was an ovarian cyst, which are not fun. Well, I couldn't stand up straight and the pain got worse and worse, to the point that I felt like I was going to puke. So, I went home over lunch and laid down to try and get better. Before I left Angela had thrown up in the bathroom and I happened to use the restroom after that...umm...bad sign if it was the same stall. Well, I get back to work my pain is gone and I don't feel like I'm going to throw up anymore. Angela had left to go get tested for Swine Flu and I guess called back while I was gone to confirm she did in fact have it. So, now my manager Natalie, was very worried since I wasn't feeling well and I sit so close to Angela (even though you can't get swine flu just by sitting next to someone). But then...I think...she threw up and I used the restroom right after that... There is disinfectant in there so I'm sure she used it, but now I'm worried! Wouldn't that just take the cake if I get deathly sick the week I'm closing on my house and I'm going to move? Yeah...that would just be AWESOME!! But would just top everything off!

No comments: