So, we got a call from our realtor today saying we have a new offer on the condo. They came in really low, so we countered them. They are meeting with their realtor tonight, so we probably won't hear anything until later tonight or tomorrow morning on if they accept it or not. They had a letter stating they qualified for more than the amount we countered at, so hopefully they'll take it! Keep your fingers crossed that this is the one! We aren't holding our breath since the last sale fell through, but its nice to be optimistic right? Don't forget to respond to my last post if you want a prize! I'm working on some fun things next week while I'm out of town so if you want a great present you best respond fast!
Oh, did I mention to you all that I'm pregnant?!
Also, my sister-in-law found out on Monday that they're having a boy, congrats to them!
Oh...Just kidding, I'm not pregnant...thats my April Fool's joke for the day!
4 comments:
Oh good luck Katie! I hope this one goes through! And nice April Fools joke, I totally believed it and in my head I thought geez that was a blunt way to tell everyone! Hopefully you get prego soon...my baby will need a friend! Also I'd comment on your previous post but I'm not crafty enough to make a gift and way too poor to buy one!
I hope this sale pulls through for you too! And I thought the same thing about you being prego - and being so blundt in telling people - I loved it! But it will be even more fun when you actually are!
I should have done what you did last year to my post and stopped reading after you said you were prego and called everyone about it ;) Ha ha. I hope this one goes through. We'll be crossing our fingers!
Good luck Katie! I hope that works out for you guys!
Post a Comment