So, we already found out that the new buyers loan isn't going to be approved. The buyer has 1099 instead of W2 and doesn't have a long enough history of 1099 yet. So we are yet again re-listing the condo. We are still seeing if we can work something out with these new buyers but no such luck yet. So, if you know anyone interested in a condo...have them check us out!
The Condo Highlights
Top Level, End Row Unit
Living Room with fire place
Pre-wired for surround sound
Lots of storage in the kitchen
Brand new hardware on cabinets
New paint and molding in second guest room/office(oh, and a HUGE walk in closet!)
New toilets in both bathrooms, new hardware and fixtures
Huge Master Loft
Vaulted Ceilings in Living room with an overlook from master loft
Brand new laundry room with new plumbing and tile


Also, the master bath is completely remodeled. We are putting the finishing touches on that and then I will post a picture of it. Brand new plumbing, new double vanity, new oversized tub and shower fixtures, new toilet, new tile, new light fixtures.
Also, new light fixtures and electrical throughout the condo. It also has a big storage space off the laundry room. There's also a deck that the sliding doors in the living room and second bedroom go off to. It overlooks the pool and the mountains. Great for eating out on in the summer nights! We need to sell ASAP!!
2 comments:
I wish I knew someone so that we could help you guys out! Your place is cute I like the decor! We need to get together sometime...
Cute house! I can't think o anyone looking, but I'm sure you'll find someone soon, it looks nice, good luck!
Post a Comment