February 23, 2010

Two Weeks Already?


Our little boy turned two weeks old yesterday... Justus and I keep thinking that had he not come early this would have been the week we would have had him (had he stayed breach). I cannot believe we've had him in our lives that long. Although we are both getting little sleep we still love him to bits and pieces!! We couldn't imagine out lives without him. My mom has still be helping out a lot with us at night so we can get some sleep, so thanks mom for all the help we really appreciate it; and Xander loves his Grandma!
He had his two week check up and all is well. He's gained his birth weight back, he measure 6 pounds 1 ounce and grew to 19 inches! He was 6 pounds at birth and lost 10% of his birth weight, and he was 17 1/2 inches long... Man he's a growing little boy!

5 comments:

Daija said...

That is the cutest picture! He's so tiny and adorable. I love it.

The Fishers said...

I can't believe it has already been two weeks! It goes by so fast. Let me know when I can come visit and if you need anything. He is so tiny, I love it. And all that hair!! Sadie is BALD, and I think she wont get hair till she's about two. :)

Jessica said...

That is literally one of the cutest pictures I have EVER seen. He is so precious! So happy for you guys :)

Broadheads said...

he looks so cute with those bears! I saw your mom at costco and we talked about how cute he was! That is awesome about his weight gain dont worry it gets easier as the days go on with sleeping and schedules I promise its not hard forever! You have a great mom to help out! Let us know if you need anything and when you are up to visitors in a few weeks or so let us know!

Miss Bear said...

It goes by way too fast. Hunter will be 6 weeks on Friday! They gain weight super fast, he will have little rolls before you know it! :)