Just a quick update, since I'm still in the hospital. Our baby boy, Xander Koelliker (middle name still undecided), was born Monday February 8th 2010 at 7:54am. He is beautiful! He was 36 weeks and 6 days, so he was one day shy of being "full term." He is healthy and did I mention beautiful?! I will post more after we go home. We will be leaving the hospital tomorrow.
6 comments:
Yay! Congrats! I am so glad you are almost out of there!
K, so I'm sorry that was so completely awkward when I came to your room. I saw your Mom out in the hall (Darin's sister just had her baby that day) and she told me your room number and to stop in and say hi. I'm glad I didn't just go barging in. Justus was looking at me in the mirror like I was a complete lunatic. Anyway, can't wait to see your little guy. You should book a newborn shoot with me!
Yay!!!! I have been checking to see if you have had him! Love his name...now show us a picture!!! Alright, I'll let you get home first!:) Welcome to the crazy world of mommyhood!:)
Congratulations you two. Your life will never the the same - Love every minute of it!
Congrats Katie, I am so happy for you guys! Seriously they grow soooo fast, I can't believe it's already been 7 months with Brynley. So take advantage of the days you cuddle in bed with him all day long! Those are the best :) I want to come see you soon, let me know when you are up for a visit!
Congratulations!!! I am glad to hear that you and the baby are doing good. I am so happy for you and your family! I am back in Utah so hopefully I can come visit soon. Let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment