August 19, 2009

Mini Golf and Frogs

So Justus and I recently went mini golfing with my parents and little brother. I won! I got 3 hole in ones!! I was stoked. I haven't played that good in years. It was fun to watch Connor try and figure out if he should putt left or right handed...we still aren't sure which way is easiest for him. But...just before we got to the last hole at Mulligans, the "Pyramid" where your ball doesn't come back, my dad noticed a toad on the sidewalk. So, I went up to it and poked it. It jumped. Then my dad was trying to pick it up to show Connor. He finally got it after a few hops. So my dad said "Connor look!" and Connor was looking on the ground left, right and behind him trying to see where it had jumped!! (it was hilarious) Then my dad puts the toad up to him and Connor jumps back and turns to "run" away. He says "I DON'T LOOK AT FROGS WHEN I SEE THEM!!" We all laughed...reminded us of one of our favorite movie lines "You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!" Oh the boy...he's so hilarious!!

No comments: