This is a picture of our lot I took with my phone camera as we were driving past one day. Its underneath all that dirt.
(its the only picture I think we have before....keep reading)

So on Tuesday we got the email from Holmes Homes that they were going to pull our permit and start construction ASAP. So, I guess in my mind I was thinking, maybe next week they would start. So, I had this plan to go out to our lot and take a picture pre-construction and then go out maybe once a week or every other week to take pictures as its being built. So, on Thursday (yesterday) I went out to take a picture of the lot, and what did I find?????
A HOLE!!!!!
They had started digging that day! I pulled up to the lot and screamed I was so excited! (I know I know, I'm weird right?) But this is like a big deal! So I'm hoping that they can get as much done as possible before the weather starts to turn bad for the winter.


1 comment:
Yay! how exciting.. I am so happy for you guys. I would be freaking out too if that were my hole!! congrats
Post a Comment