
Justus has nicknamed Connor "The Boy of a Thousand Expressions." And isn't that just so true about him? He's so animated. If you haven't seen my other past posts he pulls funny faces and just does random things, some things I've never seen little kids do before! Below are some pictures over the past little while that I haven't posted. I love the one from him at Halloween last year, his favorite prize was his toothbrush! Go figure! Then just some random ones when we've been babysitting him or just hanging around. He keeps things animated and fun. Like his Primary Program, he stole the show, as most sunbeams do. But when he got up to say his part the president was going to read it in his ear and he says "I already said that one!" straight at the lady and right in the mic and everyone laughed in the audience. Then, he turned straight to the microphone and said his part perfectly and walked away. It was hilarious!! What a goofball! We love him so much!
Connor last Halloween
Connor likes to try my shoes on
Isn't he pretty? haha
Just eating at Rock Creek, they have the "bideo games"
Connor hanging out in the fridge 
The boy pulling faces at Training Table

The boy showing off his "vampire" teeth
No comments:
Post a Comment