July 17, 2008

Hike and Hanauma Bay


So I really wanted to go to Hanauma Bay to go snorkeling. This is a protected reef area that is specifially for snorkeling. Well...the parking lot was full and unless you wanted to park and walk like two miles up a hill and then down a hill, we decided to go sight seeing and try back later. We went on another hike to see the Dragons Nostrils. They are some pools just off the ocean.

Just a pit stop on the way up the hill on the hike.
Dragons Nostrils, you can't see them, but there are people in them swimming
Gorgeous view
An old truck and a bunker (not pictured) from the war

Hanauma Bay

Me snorkeling

Justus tried snorkeling, but he doesn't like it. He did it on our honeymoon and it kind of freaked him out....

5 comments:

Ty and Whit said...

Oh that looks so fun!! I'm glad you came across my blog!! Now we can be blogging buddies!! Hope you're doing good!!

johnny and ashley said...

It seems like you've been in Hawaii for a while...are you living there now?!

The Sorensen Family said...

Katie!! Hey! I didn't know you had a blog. I can't even remember how I found it. Looks like you guys had a great time in Hawaii! It was great seeing your guys in Bear lake.

Parisa and Zac said...

Katie I haven't talked to you forever! I love your blog, Hawaii looked fun!

whitnie said...

How fun! Hope you're doing well!