July 2, 2007

The Try-out


So, the try-out didn't go the way I wanted it to. I didn't make it. That's okay with me though. I thought I did very well, and dancing wise, I was one of the best dancers there, but not sleezy enough for them. I was definitely more coordinated and cuter than most girls there. One girl was wearing extremely short, shorts, and her butt was haning out, and her butt crack!!! She wasn't wearing dance shorts, I mean just a regular pair of shorts. I couldn't believe it!! Oh well though. It was fun to try out no matter what happened. I saw a lot of good girls get cut, so I don't feel bad at all. There was one girl there that seemed totally uncoordinated and couldn't stay on the beat...and she made it farther than I did!! Who knows what they are looking for, just people to flaunt it I guess!!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Woo hoo! Check out your rockin bod!

Miss Bear said...

Well....we see when we watch the Jazz games that all they are going for is sleeze! (and possibly fake boobs!) They are missing out not having you!!!

kennan said...

seriously, don't mind if you do look great in spandex. you are not missing out on anything by not being a jazz dancer, except maybe their hideous white boots.