July 16, 2007

Interview for Assistant Manager @ South Towne

So, many of you may, or may not know this: Juile, the new assistant manager at South Towne quit last week. Left her keys and a note and quit. Cathy and Debbie both asked if I'd like to interview for the position, so I will be interviewing Tuesday night at 5pm for the position with Cathy,
I will let you all know what happens. I love working at Fashion Place and would much rather stay there. But, I don't have the new job yet, but I will let you all know how it goes.
Holding out does pay off! I've been looking for a new job for a month or so...so this could be a good opportunity for me!

1 comment:

Miss Bear said...

You are crazy! Hahaha :) JK, good luck, you can let us know how it goes tomorrow at Lunch! :)