August 13, 2010

Whats been going on the last few months?

We took Xander to the cabin for the first time back in May (I think)
He had his first ride on the four wheelers, didn't go bad at all

Xander was ready for the World Cup this year!

All the boys in their US Soccer gear!



We went to New Mexico for a week in June, and this is all he and I did
Sit on the bed in the room because it was too hot outside


He started looking at himself in the mirror on this trip

Loving his daddy

We went through Arches on our way home



2 comments:

Nate and Ashley said...

I love the picture of him looking in the mirror. He is adorable.

The Fishers said...

Thanks for the update. It sounds like you guys have been having so much fun. Your little boy is so cute.