April 8, 2010

2 MONTHS!!

Xander is two months old!! We had his two month check up today and that went well (minus the shots he had to get... poor little guy). He is growing right on track, but is still small for his age. But, he was 3 weeks early.
Weight: 9lbs 4oz
Length: 21 inches
I was SHOCKED when I saw how much he weighed... I thought maybe he was in the mid 8's... good job little guy! Keep growing big!
He is getting to be so animated now. We love just talking to him about anything. He loves to smile at us and talk to us.
More of Xander's likes:
Music, he loves music!
Brittney Spears
(we think he thinks it's me on the TV)
Lights, he can't get enough of lights!
Ceiling fans... whether they're moving or not, he stares at them
Car rides... he was driving with Justus and he stopped at a light and Xander wigged out, but as soon as he started driving again, Xander got silent. What a silly boy!
BATH TIME, he loves taking baths!! I can't wait until he starts splashing in the tub!
Cuddling. He is a cuddler. He loves us to hold him or snuggle with him.
We are starting to introduce more toys and things to him now that he can grip things better.
He is definitely the highlight of our lives right now!!

2 comments:

The Fishers said...

He is so cute! I am excited that all is going well. I hope that we will be able to get together soon.

Ty and Whit said...

I can't beliebe he is 2 months!!! So cute!