So my mom drove out to my house yesterday to get my mail... and this is what she found when she pulled up!! At least they're getting our plumbing problem fixed right? Our poor yard though... Well maybe... they have to relandscape our yard now! Hooray! New yard!!

Grandpa, Uncle Connor and cute Xander!

On a side note... I'm staying at my parents while Justus is in Dallas. Here's a cute picture of one of the many things he's done while we've been staying there.
2 comments:
I love that picture with the boys! So cute! I really LOVE it! Just look how cute Xander and Connor are!
I so so so love this picture this is whats going on at my parents house now that were staying here until we buy a house or build...ah its nuts! We really need to talk by the way call me or face book me!
Post a Comment