July 8, 2009

Just an update

Well, I haven't blogged for a while. I can't find my camera cord to download pictures of anything yet. We are still trying to unpack and get all moved into our house. Once its ready I'll hopefully post pictures. I'm having a baby shower for Joyce on Saturday, so I have to have the house presentable for all the relatives. So hopefully I'll have pictures soon.

As far as my knee goes I do have to have surgery. I have a torn ACL and I think a lot of meniscus damage so they'll go in and fix it all. I haven't scheduled my surgery but I can have it whenever I want after I get my range of motion back. I have to be able to bend it and straighten it. I can't quite straighten it all the way and can't bend it as far back as I used to be able to. So I'm still working on that. I'm still limping a little bit and my leg gets tired if I walk/stand on it for too long.

I've had to take leave at Naartjie until I can get more strength back in my leg, hopefully I'll be back there in August. I've also had to retire for now from coed soccer, and other sports. I was hoping to get to play tennis this summer with Justus but I can't play now : (

Well...I'll keep you all updated and hopefully post pictures within the week.

1 comment:

Angela Wellman said...

You totally need to post updated pictures of your house!