So on Thursday, October 30th, Justus and I did our pre-sheet rock walk through with our superintendent of our build job. We asked him what he thought the dealine was for our house to be done. We've been thinking maybe January at the earliest or February....he laid it on usEND OF DECEMBER!!
We were totally shocked, but really excited. What a great anniversary/Christmas present that could be this year! After the walk through everything looked great. We went back this weekend and wanted to see the progress and this is what we found....
(I have a bunch of pictures of when it was all framed, but I figured unless you really know what the layout is, you probably wouldn't know what I was showing you)
Above is the living room off the entry way and also the front closet next to the stairs
If you continue through the front room you'll see our family room and dining area (can't really see the dining space I know)
If you continue through the front room you'll see our family room and dining area (can't really see the dining space I know)
This is our kitchen
Here's a better shot of the dining area and the family room and the doors to our side yard
I know...this is a terrible picture of the master bedroom....I wasn't standing in a great place so the room looks tiny!!
When you walk in the master bedroom we have a little "knook" for a table or shelves and then our walk-in closet
This is wear our double vanity will be....I accidentally deleted the picture of the rest of the master bath...so I'll hopefully get another one soon
This is the second bath upstairs
This room is going to be our office (again a terrible angle that I took the picture from)
This is the third bedroom for whatever

This is the upstairs hallway. At the end of the hall is the master bedroom door, off to the left is the stairs and the doorway to the laundry room

This is an exciting picture! They already started our exterior!! The house that is about a week ahead of ours had their exterior painted last week. So hopefully by my next post you'll get to see our colors!!
2 comments:
Looks good Katie! I'm excited for you guys!
I love the layout! December is coming quick!
Post a Comment