June 11, 2008

Old Friends...

So last Saturday I went out with my three friends who I was best friends with when I was just little, in my "old" neighborhood. (from left to right, excluding me, obviously)

Brooke Marion Bird- Used to be my next door neighbor before my parents moved and is one of my best friends that I've been able to stay in touch with over the years.

Christie Cochrane- Despite the fact that she should have gone to Alta with me, we still stayed close friends before her mission. I didn't find out she was actually home from her mission until like 2 months after and we finally got in contact again.

Hayley Halls Cochran- I haven't seen her since we were like 12!! I see her sister Libby every now and again in random places in Murray because we both live in Murray. But I'm glad we finally got back in touch with one another!!




No comments: