February 21, 2008

EARTHQUAKE!!


So, I know Shanda felt it...but did anyone else feel the earthquakes this morning? I was just laying in bed and my condo started shaking! Scary!! For those of you that don't know, I have a big fear of earthquakes, so I was having a mini panic attack this morning...I thought it was going to be the big one! Scary!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! I didn't know you had a blog! Hope things are going well for you guys - I saw your dad at the store the other night haha. Oh and for the record, I'm TERRIFIED of earthquakes too!

Unknown said...

I didn't feel it, but Zach was crying the night before about feeling an earthquake he was histarical and we couldn't calm him down...how weird is that???? Sometimes i swear he has physic abilities!:)

Tyler and Sheena said...

I felt it, and at first I thought I was just crazy. Then I saw the news. Thank goodness it wasn't a huge one for us.

Jenny said...

Neither of us felt it, but then again we were really tired and just waking up, ha ha. When can you do lunch? It's almost Em's b-day and we still haven't gone for yours!!!