September 4, 2007

New stuff...

Its been a long time since my last post. I've pretty much quit my day job, and am in the process of getting a new one. I haven't had time to do much since I'm working quite a bit at Naartjie now, well for the time being. I didn't get a good holiday weekend in this Labor Day, because I was laboring all weekend at Naartjie. I was graced with the opportunity to work every day! Wahoo! Plus I hurt my ankle and knee in a soccer game Saturday night, and then last night (Monday) I got really sick after I got home from work. So I had a 'fantastic' holiday...

2 comments:

Miss Bear said...

I must say....TYPICAL DOROTHY!! :)
Hope all is well Miss Katie!

Miss Bear said...

So Katie, that game was pretty crazy huh! I'm sad Beckham didn't come, but I loved the game so it made up for it! :)