August 2, 2007

So here's the scoop for now...

So, some of you may know that I turned down the job at South Towne. There were many factors into my decision as to why I did not take the job. Cathy respected that I took into account certain things and didn't take a job I didn't think I could do 100%.

5 comments:

kennan said...

i am so glad you are staying at our store!!!! and i hope you are pregnant!!!!!

Tyler and Sheena said...

Oh I hope you are pregnant. That would be so wonderful. I can't wait to find out.

Miss Bear said...

Well, I know why you didn't take the job...you would miss dear old dorothy too much! (I don't even know if she is still there! Ha!)
I know that is the reason you all still work there! :)
Good luck with the maybe pregnancy! :)

Unknown said...

I hope you are!!!! Be sure to keep us updated! Good Luck!

Miss Bear said...

PS..our apartment is in downtown SL..off of broadway..I can't remember what east! :)